DU NAT DO A STUPID BAGAY PLEASE
OK THX

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DU NAT DO A STUPID BAGAY PLEASE
OK THX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to the fifth of December.

:: Discussion :: Chat

Go down

Road to the fifth of December. Empty Road to the fifth of December.

Post  celinemdc Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:24 pm

M.I. Project: Earth, an event for M.I. future.

On the fifth of December, the students of M.I. High School will be celebrating two events. The first would be their annual International Culture Festival and the second one would be their Faces of Entrepreneurship. This would be the first time that both events will be merged into one day. And since there's a first time for everything, the students will be selling all eco-friendly products. I'm Celine M. de Castro, a Senior in M.I. and let me share with you our journey to the fifth of December.

November eight, two thousand and ten
During our Entrepreneurship class, we all took a look at our task list to see what needed to be accomplished. We made new designs, contributed new concepts and tried to have no stress at all. Being the marketing team, this was the time that we really felt all the pressure and how little time we had to do everything.
Road to the fifth of December. 15419310

November thirteen, two thousand and ten
My day started very early in the morning. I started to make the frames for our tickets which we had to do by hand. Did I mention that we had to make three thousand tickets? Well, we do. The number of boards that I had looked very intimidating. It seemed never-ending in fact. I sat on our couch in the morning, the whole afternoon and a little after dinner. After the non-stop tracing for hours, I managed to accomplish all the boards I had and was able to make 267 frames. A very useful way to spend my day indeed.
Road to the fifth of December. 11302011Road to the fifth of December. 11302012

November seventeen, two thousand and ten
Since we needed to make stamps for our tickets, we had to check different places to ask the specifications and how much it would cost us. I was responsible for checking out Hi-Tops. It is a grocery store which my mom used to have stamps made for me. I went there on that day only to find out that they were no longer there. I got into a slight panic because we only had a few weeks left. Stress was surely the only thing I felt that day.
Road to the fifth of December. Dscf1910

November nineteen, two thousand and ten

Recycled notepads was another item that we had to make. This would be part of our gift bag along with other prizes. For the notepads, we need seven 90x10 cm strips of brown paper. This was my job and I started on it already. It felt good to have been able to accomplish something.
Road to the fifth of December. 11302013Road to the fifth of December. 11292011

November twenty seven, two thousand and ten
Since I have an aunt who has an eco-friendly shop, I asked her if I could have some brochures and calling cards of her business to include in our gift bags. She was glad to give me her advertising materials and even asked if I wanted anything more. Also, I looked for DIY articles online to include in our gift bags.
Road to the fifth of December. 11282011Road to the fifth of December. 11292010Road to the fifth of December. 11282013

celinemdc

Back to top Go down

:: Discussion :: Chat

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum